HIPAA Compliant Email Encryption Services
Send confidential emails with confidence.
With Medicus Solutions’ CipherPost Pro HIPAA compliant email encryption service, your business can send confidential medical emails with a new level of security and confidence. With CipherPost Pro, your messages remain encrypted all the way to the recipient. You control who sees your messages, and a patented delivery slip will show you when they’re received and opened. There’s no hardware or software to manage, you can cancel anytime and you get a 30-day free trial. All backed by AppRiver’s Phenomenal Care™.
Features & Benefits
- Ensures protection of confidential information and helps maintain HIPAA email security compliance, enabling your business processes to operate efficiently
- Provides senders with a patented delivery slip that shows who receives your message and what they do with it
- Enables easy-to-use protection of medical email traffic to any user, with no client software required
- Requires minimal overhead, eliminates message or key storage, and has the lowest volume of helpdesk calls in the industry
- Scales to the largest enterprise and integrates with existing technology investments, including content filtering and identity management solutions
- Eases administration through centralized management and reporting, even across multiple data centers
- Transform any Web or PDF form into an online Secure e-Form for easy provisioning
- Helps businesses comply with a variety of privacy laws and regulations, including HIPAA medical compliance
• CipherPost Pro Browser Access
• CipherPost Pro Windows Desktop Agent
• CipherPost Pro Outlook Toolbar
• CipherPost Pro Google Chrome Extension
• CipherPost Pro Office 365 Plugin
• CipherPost Pro Apps available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone & BlackBerry
• CipherPost Pro enterprise-grade Gateway service
CipherPost Pro HIPAA compliant email encryption service is one of many major IT support services offered by Medicus Solutions, Inc. We encourage you to review your options with us by calling in today.